Thursday, May 7, 2009

Work

This song by reggae artist Barrington Levy, sings about the importance of work. He tell that everyone should have a job and work hard at it. He speaks to the youth telling them, that being idle and not doing anything with their live will have consequences. There is a verse that says " need to have some ambition keep your spirit alive, don't go making excuses just get out there and try." Sometimes I just dont feel like working, this some encourages me and let me know that the results of work are sweet. Check it out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F80YoOCGe7M

3 comments:

  1. Great post! Thanks for introducing me to this song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the song but check this out lol
    just to think that i have to wake up at 5 am and go to work all day and come back home with my feet killing me...i just want to call out sick,, but you know my bills dont stop comming every month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any reason you took down the other post? It looked interesting!

    ReplyDelete