Friday, March 20, 2009

A day working

My day usually starts very early about 5 am, I wake up ,"wipe the cold out my eye, see who's this paging me and why"LOL. On a serious note I wake and give thanks and parises to the most high for another day. I then take a bath, put on my three peace,have some breakfast and jump in my Lincon town car and head to the city. There's no telling what my day will be like, sometimes it's slow, and sometimes I cant even get a chance to eat something. I navigate the tri-state area taking clients to and from their destinations. My job is very exciting I get to see and know NYC very well, i hate saying put this is why i like this job. A good job to me is something you have fun doing while earning money. Yes it's all about the benjamins and having fun getting it.

If you feel me, or want to add something feel free to post.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every work we do is always going to be about the money,but it is true if you do not enjoy you work, everyday is going to be like pealing onions.

    ReplyDelete